Exciting times ahead this year !
1. I’m going to be a grandma (well mar mar joe ) in may.
2. We are fortunate enough to be getting a ground floor extension built. It’s been a nightmare having it built over Christmas but the builders are doing an amazing job.
The ground floor extension will make a difference to my independence and hopefully mean I can do a lot more for myself and my family.
Also we are getting slopes put on both doors so I can get out safely.
I’m really looking forwards to being able to get into my back yard in the summer with the children.
One of the biggest things about the ground floor extension is having a toilet downstairs. My beloved camping toilet can finally retire and the children can finally have friends around for tea or to play without the fear their mum needs to have a wee in the hallway whilst they are here !
The workmen are doing an amazing job despite it being so cold wet and windy at times they have battled on and it is looking fantastic so far .
3. Bendrigg trust is booked for the summer a weekend for the family again and then a week just for me.
It’s a fantastic place that enables people of all abilities to be able to do activities just like everyone else. They have adapted equipment and trained staff to support people to do this.
4. I’m continuing to work out at the gym . It’s more like physiotherapy for me in a way. If I don’t go I stiffen up and get sore. I’m lucky in that if I stay focus and relax my ventilator works for my vocal cord dysfunction whilst I’m exercising.
I want to get as strong as I can on this journey.
5. I recieved a letter from London regarding an appointment for being assessed for a months stay at a neuropsychotherapy hospital for treatment.
6. I’m looking forward to getting out on my handbike more this year with the kids.
7. Going to master using public transportation.
8. Superhero tri again hopefully…..
So many good things to focus on .
2018 some parts were fantastic but some parts were blooming horrible. Lowest , frustrating time in my life.
2019 is going to be amazing I just know it …. I can feel it in my water !!!
Wish you all a good year too 😁